IC-SVN’s Bridging Profit and Purpose: A Convening for Business Leaders and Impact Investors
November 1 - November 4
investors’ Circle-Social Venture Network builds and serves communities of inspired and informed impact investors and business leaders to make social, economic, and environmental change. Join us and hundreds of business leaders and impact investors for the first combined conference of IC-SVN in Brooklyn, NY on November 1-4.
For 30 years, high-impact business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors have convened at IC-SVN conferences to have authentic conversations with values-aligned peers and get deals done. IC-SVN’s unique conference experience creates an environment where the real challenges, insights, and best practices of leading mission-driven businesses and engaging in impact investing can be discussed and put into action. IC-SVN conferences facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building and create a community where attendees can enhance their leadership, improve their businesses, build their portfolios, and expand their impact.
At IC-SVN’s Bridging Profit and Purpose, expect:
- Facilitated and open networking opportunities
- Interactive discussions and proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers
- Opportunities to meet select early-stage social entrepreneurs raising capital, and begin the due diligence process onsite with other impact investors
- Sessions that offer key takeaways and practical advice on best practices for social enterprises and impact investors
- Inspiring and experiential presentations from innovative leaders on the future of mission-driven business
- A deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned business leaders and investors from a wide range of perspectives
Attend IC-SVN’s conference to make connections, share ideas, and find what you need to build a more socially, economically, and environmentally just and sustainable world. Learn more and register here.